Lean Teen - Teen Weight Loss Help
Natural Healthy Weight Loss Product
Native Remedies Lean Teen - A 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy for overweight teenagers. TeenSlim can especially benefit adolescents by consistently supporting routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising growth.
TeenSlim is effectively used as part of a total slimming program for overweight teenagers to safely support healthy metabolism and promote systemic cleansing and systemic harmony in the stomach and digestive system, without harmful side effects and without stimulants.
TeenSlim is formulated to assist teenagers to maintain healthy and realistic weight goals, as well as help flush-out the system, thereby promoting healthy skin and healthy energy levels.
Use Lean Teen To:
- Support healthy slimming efforts along with a balanced lifestyle
- Promote efficient metabolism in the body
- Encourage healthy weight goals without the use of artificial stimulants or ephedra
- Support the digestive system by maintaining the natural breakdown of fats
- Promote healthy energy levels through nutrient absorption
- Promote loss of excess fat while maintaining normal growth and development
- Support the body's ability to resist sugar cravings
- Promote overall systemic health in teenagers
How long until I see results?
As with many effective herbal treatments, TeenSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately.
TeenSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the digestive system and routine metabolism is instantly supported.
Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, our Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist can quite safely be taken for effective promotion of healthy metabolism and weight management.
TeenSlim is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness:
- Triple Complex Slimmer's Assist is an accompanying all round supportive tonic for healthy weight management, safe for all ages.
- Detox Drops promotes routine flushing-out of toxins in the system.
:: Proven Therapeutic Herbal Natural Remedies :: One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee ::
Native Remedies' products are created using their Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by a One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
TeenSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Foeniculum Vulgare (also known as Fennel) has been used since ancient times to ?take the edge off' appetite and was traditionally used to prevent 'growling stomachs' during church services! Fennel also supports the health of the liver, kidneys and spleen. The health of these body organs is essential for the breakdown of dietary fat and the elimination of waste products from the body. Furthermore, Foeniculum vulgare has been shown to assist with digestion in even the most delicate digestive systems, such as infants with colic. (Savino F, Cresi F, Castagno E, Silvestro L, Oggero R, A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of a standardized extract of Matricariae recutita, Foeniculum vulgare and Melissa officinalis in the treatment of breast fed colicky infants. Dipartimento di Scienze Pediatriche e dell'Adolescenza-Università di Torino, Ospedale Infantile Regina Margherita, Azienda Ospedaliera OIRM S. ANNA, Piazza Polonia, 94, 10126 Torino, Italy, Wiley InterScience Journal, 10.1002/ptr.1668).
- Garcinia Cambogia has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide range of conditions and is also used as a natural appetite suppressant. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance isolated from the fruit. Research indicates that HCA inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage), lowers the production of glycogen in the liver and suppresses appetite. Recent studies have found Garcinia Cambodia to be beneficial in the ?fight against the flab'. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomized controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
- Commiphora Muku (also known as Guggel) has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. Guggel contains resin, volatile oils, and gum. The extract isolates ketonic steroid compounds known as guggulsterones. One small clinical trial found that guggul (Commiphora mukul) compared favorably to tetracycline in the treatment of cystic acne. (Thappa DM, Dogra J. Nodulocystic acne: oral gugulipid versus tetracycline. J Dermatol 1994;21:729-31).
- Fucus Vesiculosis (also known as Bladderwrack) is a sea vegetable and is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As it is a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus vesiculosis is also known as a promoter of glandular health for the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the increase of digestion and intestine functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may be beneficial in increasing thyroid response, leading to excess energy expenditure. (Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
- Arctium Lappa (also known as Burdock root) has been used for centuries for a variety of reasons; a testimony to its popularity being the fact that it is mentioned in a number of Shakespeare's plays! Because of its ability to support cleansing and detoxifying, Burdock is also an excellent herb to use to encourage a healthy skin. (Lin CC, Lu JM, Yang JJ, et al. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137).
- Gallium Aparine (also known as Cleavers) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a diuretic and lymphatic cleanser. This herb is beneficial in flushing-out the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal - thus helping to promote skin health.
- Eleutherococcus Senticosis (also known as Siberian ginseng) is one of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which greatly promote blood flow to organs of the body. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which promotes energy, aiding circulation, supporting natural vitality and acting as an overall systemic supporter. The teenage years in particular can be very hectic and this herb has been shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man". Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61).
- Gymnema Sylvestre is an important herb in both Ayurvedic medicine and Traditional African medicine, Gymnema is known to support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels (Baskaran K, Ahmath BK, Shanmugasundaram KR, Shanmugasundaram ERB. "Anti-diabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:295-305). (Shanmugasundaram ERB, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharmacol 1990;30:281-94). Gymnema sylvestre has recently been studied for its ability to promote weight management. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study was conducted in thirty obese subjects. At the end of 8 weeks, body weight and BMI decreased - with results demonstrating that HCA-SX and, to a greater degree, the combination of HCA-SX, NBC and Gymnema sylvestre extract can serve as safe weight management supplements. (Preuss G, Bagchi D, Sanyasi Rao C. V, Satyanarayana S., Dey Dipak K. "Efficacy of a novel, natural extract of (-)-hydroxycitric acid (HCA-SX) and a combination of HCA-SX, niacin-bound chromium and Gymnema sylvestre extract in weight management in human volunteers: A pilot study "Nutrition research (Nutr. res.) ISSN 0271-5317 CODEN NTRSDC - 2004, vol. 24, no1, pp. 45-58 (46 ref.) INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 18812, 35400011347854.0050).
- Note: TeenSlim contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical ethanol when diluted as directed.
Native Remedies TeenSlim Healthy Weight Loss Product; Teen Weight Loss Help; Natural Weight Loss Remedy